World record breaker Sean Conway introduces his hacks for adding adventure to your life.
Following his record breaking triathlon around the UK, action adventurer Sean Conway hit screens this week in a three part documentary following his epic 4,000 mile journey.
Now Sean – also the first person to swim the length of Great Britain - has teamed up with Mexicana, the spiciest cheese brand on UK shelves, to help the nation add a little adventure to their everyday lives.
Including practical tips and inspiring thinking learnt on his numerous extreme adventures, Sean shares his top life hacks for living life a little differently.
Five tips to be more adventurous
It's as simple as this:
1. Be inquisitive - think outside the box. Not every adventure needs to be epic, simply do something you’ve never done before or go somewhere you’ve never been and see what happens.
2. Forget your fear - I once decided to swim the length of Britain, 900 miles up the west coast, having never swam more than three miles in one go. Find your challenge and say yes to it – forget your fear and push yourself even harder.
3. Spice up the everyday - Start small; take up a new hobby or sport, or learn to cook something new and exciting – that’s why I love taking Mexicana® on my travels for a spicy kick to my meals. You’ll be surprised where new skills take you and I guarantee everything you learn will come in useful at some point along the way.
4. Always be prepared, and be prepared to be resourceful - Nowhere to stay? I sometimes sleep in my car. No shower? Swim in a river. But most of all, always carry a pack with essential items for that spontaneous adventure.
5. Make the most of every moment - Whether you have a month, week, day or even an hour, go off and find something new. A map is your best friend – find somewhere you’ve never been before and go exploring!
For more info on Sean Conway visit www.seanconway.com.