Vivobarefoot Revolutionary Hiking Boot
Barefoot technology company to release a lightweight leather hiking boot for autumn 2014
Vivobarefoot revolutionary Hiking Boot
Barefoot technology brand Vivobarefoot is to release the Tracker Hiking Boot for autumn 2014, designed to have the support of a walking boot and lightweight flexibility of Vivobarefoot’s celebrated barefoot shoes.
Combining exceptional grip, support and flexibility, these boots are said to be one of this year's top lightweight walking boots. The wide toe box and 2.5mm sole maximises the natural movement of the foot, utilising important muscles in the foot which often go unused in over-supported ill-fitting shoes.
The natural movement of the foot is especially important when it comes to hiking as it maximises proprioception giving wearers heightened sensory feedback. So for this reason the barefoot technology is designed to allow your feet to use their natural walking tools.
The well-seasoned and thoroughly tested waterproof hiking shoe also features premium leather, HydroGuard waterproofing, eye-let lacing and nylon trimmings for increased durability.
Men's Tracker boot specs
- Price: £180
- Sizes: UK7 - UK13
- Weight: 430g/15.2oz
- Material: Waterproof Leather
- Upper material: Leather
- Upper description: V Leather (V leather with abrasion leather and rip stop Nylon trimmings for increased durability. Ion Mask treatment for water resistance.)
- Collar/panel/lining: Textile Lining
- Sole unit: V - TREK
- Sole thickness: 2.5MM WITH 4.5MM LUGS
- Closure/lacing: Lace-up System: Fasten securely with simple tie-up lace.
- Eco-credentials: Dri-Lex lining contains Sorona - a renewabley soured fibre
The women's Tracker boot has all the same features with sizes ranging from UK2.5 - UK8 and a lighter weight of 360g/12.7oz.
For more details on any of Vivobarefoot's products visit www.vivobarefoot.com.
Or for more about Vivobarefoot technology have a look at Jon's feature on Going Barefoot.