The Outdoors Magic team have unanimously agreed that it’s time to bring back our newsletter. Why? Because it’ll be a great way for us to bring together our best gear news stories and reviews all in one easy-to-digest smorgasbord. Basically, it’ll mean you don’t miss any of our staff highlights.
We’re not going to be emailing you three times a week, don’t worry about that. We’ll only send a newsletter out when we know we’ve got loads of new stuff to shout about, and each one will be specially curated by OM editor Will (so you can blame him when it’s not up to scratch). OK there’ll be the odd promotional mailer from one of our partners to help us pay the bills, but we’ll make sure they’re always relevant and useful, and that you won’t ever be bombarded with them.
What To Expect
- News of the latest gear releases (but only the genuinely interesting ones)
- The best gear reviews from our Test Team
- Gear giveaways from top brands
- The results of our gear group tests
- Skills and hiking, camping and trail running inspiration
- Highlights from our Youtube channel Will’s World.
Whilst we’ve got you here, we’d also love it if you joined our new community of gear reviewers over on our Gear Testers Facebook group. There, you’ll find totally impartial reviews with quality insight and photos that show the kit being properly used. Best of all, the reviewers regularly posting the best verdicts will be sent free kit to try out for us. Sound good? Come and join us.